- My little girl is little no more. She will be at the ‘big’ school in just a couple of months. Pretty amazing how nature works. The coming year will be full of new and exciting experiences, but moving on from the familiar, to the unknown can be bittersweet. May be that is more true for me [...]
- A baby bump, a new city and great evening light, it does not get better than this. I was in Hong Kong for the weekend with my daughter. Disneyland being our primary destination, when I was approached to photograph a young couple expecting their first child. We headed to the business distr[...]
- World Breastfeeding Week is celebrated every year from the 1st to the 7th of August in more than 120 countries. This year’s event was held at four locations across the island - Fika Cafe, Yahava Koffeeworks, Real Food, and Da Paolo Gastronomia. I was covering the event at Da Paolo. Che[...]
- Ok, so how often do you come across a mummy who is carrying triplets? Yes, triplets! They have one adorable little girl and another three girls on the way. Mum (25 weeks pregnant) wanted to capture some special moments with her toddler before the family welcome the new additions. W[...]
- This adorable pair may have started out with the same genes but their personalities are as different as chalk and cheese. One is outgoing and ready for flight (literally!) and the other one is shyer and needs a bit of coaxing to follow her sister. Despite the girls dif[...]
- We try to take some time off every few months and since this time we only had the weekend we ended up going to Bintan island. We had been there a couple times before and were pretty familiar with the usual big resorts and the thousand busy bodies hovering everywhere. In search of a quieter b[...]
- Once in a while I’d see a kid in the city dressed up in a weird costume and wonder ‘Why?’. You see, it’s because I’m not into any of that stuff and naturally it would be weird to me. So please excuse my foolishness if cosplay means more than a cursory ‘Why?’ to you. I think after having spen[...]
- It was supposed to be a sunrise shoot at the east coast park beach but the sun was not in the mood to be photographed that morning. I will see you again at 6am dear sun! Oh btw, the light streaks in the sky are the airplanes coming in for a landing at the Singapore Changi Airport.
- This shy little explorer made me wait a while before she smiled for me. But oh that smile and those cheeks. I want more of both! There were so many loved ones there to wish Ashi on her first birthday and as if to thank them, she licked the cake off any hand that offered her some.
- Mrs Indu Vijay (above), the founder and artistic director of taal school of Odissi. In the last few years she has given her support to a number of workshops and lecture demonstrations with the sole aim of propogating Odissi further in Singapore and Malaysia. Mrs Indu Vijay can be conta[...]